WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by us are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the us, are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
You acknowledge and consent that upon accessing our websites through the Service may result in a “cookie” being placed on your computer system.
HOW OUR COOKIES BENEFIT YOU
Our site utilizes Cookies, as practically all sites do, to help give you the best experience we can. Our Cookies help us:
• Make our site function as you'd anticipate
• Remember your settings amid and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
• You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
We use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties (Mobile App or Website) that you visit):
1. Essential Website Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
4. Analytics and Customization Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
5. Unclassified Cookies: These cookies have not yet been categorized. We are in the process of classifying these cookies with the help of their providers.
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our Websites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other details that directly identify you unless you choose to provide these.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
DISABLING AND ENABLING COOKIES
You can prevent the background of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be cognizant that disenabling cookies will feign the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
In Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button. Next click Internet Options and select the Privacy tab. Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click Apply. As you move the slider up or down, you will see a description of the types of cookies that will be blocked or allowed by Internet Explorer at that privacy level.
Starting from the top you will see the following options:
• Saves cookies from any website. Cookies that are already on this computer can be read by the websites that created them.
Select the level of security you want. For most, the Default option is the best.
In Chrome: To disable or enable Cookies on Chrome, click the Tools button > Settings. Towards the end of this page, you will see Show Advanced Settings link. Click on it.
Under Privacy, click on the Content Settings button. Here you can select the options you feel are best suited for you. You can click on the images to see the larger versions.
In Firefox: Open Settings > Options > Privacy tab.
Under History, from the drop-down menu, select Use custom settings for history. You can now select the Cookies options you want.
You can cancel cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
b. in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
c. in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If You have any questions or concerns regarding Your privacy while using the Cole Steadman website, please Contact Us at email@example.com
Wasatch Life Realty | Licensed As Steven Cole Steadman | 2901 W, Bluegrass Blvd Suite 200, Lehi, UT 84043 | (877) BUY-LEHI | License #: 10708413-SA00